5 SUMMER SKIN CARE PRODUCTS TO TRY OUT I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. Personally, I am always on the hunt for new skin care products, especially for summer. This year, I have found great beauty products that I have added to my skin care regimen, and I thought I would share with you guys what they are, so let's get started.



1) NEUTROGENA OIL FREE ACNE WASH

This product is amazing! If you guys struggle with acne like I do, I highly recommend this product. I apply this by using my Spa Bella facial brush to apply this when I wash my face. Within a week, I have seen results. I love Neutrogena's skin care products in general, but this is personally my favorite. By buying this and using it every night, your acne will be gone and your skin will be flawless all summer long!

https://www.target.com/p/neutrogena-174-oil-free-acne-wash-pink-grapefruit-foaming-scrub-4-2-oz/-/A-11537187?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&CPNG=PLA_Health+Beauty+Shopping&adgroup=SC_Health+Beauty&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=9032092&gclid=Cj0KCQjwhrzLBRC3ARIsAPmhsnWbPl-5IIWGf2ghRtCDF84IMz2ReOJxUN9ilGYX0A4OEt6upURa8lwaAsUSEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

2) TONY MOLY I'M REAL 5 PACK FACE MASK

Tony Moly is another one of my favorite skin care brands. Their products are well made and high quality. One of my favorite products from their line is their face masks. They are very cooling and refreshing, which is great for hot days when you want to cool off. They leave your face cool and moisturized. I occasionally will pack this in my suitcase as well for hot vacations, if I know I want to cool off.

https://tonymoly.us/collections/skincare/products/im-real-5-pack-combo-set-4

3) TONY MOLY PANDA'S DREAM SO COOL EYE STICK

Another amazing product by Tony Moly is their panda's dream so cool eye stick. I always apply this under my eyes, and it helps reduce my bags and is another great product that is cool to the skin. I am always trying to find cooling products, especially for summer. I am always traveling to places with hot climates, so this is always in my beauty bag when I travel.

https://tonymoly.us/collections/skincare-eye-care/products/pandas-dream-so-cool-eye

4) EVIAN MINERAL WATER SPRAY

My friend got this for me, and I absolutely love it. Essentially, it is a spray that moisturizes, refreshes, and tones the skin. I have the smaller size with me, which I love, because I can throw it in my bag if I am running errands and I feel that my skin is dry.

http://www.sephora.com/mineral-water-spray-P2043

5) FRESH ROSE DEEP HYDRATION FACE CREAM

I love this product because during the summer, I tend to have really dry skin. This product makes my skin feel moisturized and hydrated. It also leaves your skin soft and smooth as well, which I am all for.

http://www.fresh.com/US/moisturizers/rose-deep-hydration-face-cream/H00003649.html#prevPage=menu&start=2&cgid=moisturizers

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! If you did, make sure to share it with friends who may be looking for some skin care products to try out this summer. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts