HOW TO DRESS LIKE: KAIA GERBER

Hey guys, what's up? It's Olivia, and welcome back to my channel! It's no doubt that Cindy Crawford is one of the most well-known supermodels in the US. And her daughter, Kaia Gerber, is definitely making a name for herself as a runway model, in the fashion industry. Along with being gorgeous, she has an amazing style! So today, I will be showing you guys how to recreate some of my favorite looks that she has worn! Let's get started!

1) BLAZER + DRESS



This is a great way of spicing up your work outfit! It's also a great look for fall or spring weather. I love how simple it is, but so powerful! Definitely screams boss lady, to me. Kaia is wearing a large, tan blazer with a silk dress and a cute bag as well. This is a super simple look to recreate and would look adorable with natural, glowy makeup.

ASOS Tan Blazer

Urban Outfitters Slip Dress

2) MAXI SKIRT + SWEATER



I'm predicting right here, right now, that one of the hottest spring trends this year will be maxi skirts! I have seen a lot of photos of Instagram models wearing them recently, and I think they're an adorable piece to own! I really like how Kaia styled her skirt, with a simple navy cardigan. She stuck with an all-blue, navy palette, which was a simplistic but gorgeous way to tie every piece in together.

Brandy Melville Navy Cardigan (Super similar!)

Brandy Melville Skirt (Exact!)

3) PLAID PANTS + CROPPED JACKET



I would have never thought to pair a zip-up cropped jacket with high waisted grey pants, but I really love this airport look! It's great for an everyday, casual outfit where you want to look cute but be comfortable. She went with high waisted grey plaid pants. My favorite part is the zippers! They act as a great accent and they're a super adorable touch! You could also wear the outfit with just the white cropped top, and if you get cold, you can throw the jacket over after! Super cute!

AE High Waisted Grey Plaid Pants
Dolls Kill White Crop Top
Black Cropped Zip Up Hoodie Jacket

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you guys have any other requests for celebrities that I should do next, please fill free to let me know! I will link my other 'How to dress like ____' posts below!

XOXO,

Olivia

How to Dress Like Bella Hadid
How to Dress Like Kendall Jenner pt 1
How to Dress Like Kendall Jenner pt 2
How to Dress Like Gigi Hadid

Comments

Popular Posts