BACK TO SCHOOL WITH NEON DOTS: STUDY TIPS

I think I've done a blog post like this, but back to school means that I just had to do this. Okay, this may not be helpful now, but you can always come back and read this when you have a really hard assessment that you have to study for, so let's get started!

1. Use flash cards. This is my number one tip because before, my tests were okay, but using flash cards got me straight A's on every single one of my tests. I will definitely be using this this year! :)

2. Set up some snacks. Okay, I don't know about you, but I totally stress eat, and this is the time to get some veggies and fruits out! If you are going to eat, you might as well try and eat healthy. Having a cookie or two occasionally can't hurt though! It also keeps you occupied on something else if you feel stressed at the moment.

3. Listen to music. I love listening to music, and this may be different for everybody else, but it takes my mind off of the stress that I have, and it feels so nice.

Hopefully you guys liked this blog post. If you want to see another one, make sure to share it with your friends who you think would love to read this! Have a good day my neonators! (That's my nickname for you guys. Like it?)

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts