EMBARRASSING STORIES+PET UPDATES

I wanted to include a normal blog post this week, and not just my diary series, links will be at the end BTW, so I decided to make two blog posts in one. One is pet updates because they are usually really short, and embarrassing stories because everybody wants to here that!

1. Embarrassing stories.

Okay, the first story goes back to when I was in pre-school. You could say that I had a lover. I remember playing "Marriage" with him, which is where we would have a big wedding, legit, and even our closest friends were invited. We didn't even know what bridesmaids and groomsmen were, but we did have them by our sides, and it was pretty awesome. The thing is, my Mom put on this blue dress with white polka dots on me, and it had this frilly detail on the side, and I HATED it (That's when I kind of criticized my Mom as to how she dressed me, and behold my love for fashion), so he was leaning in for a kiss at the end, and I ran away. Yup, I was a runaway bride.

Okay, so this may not be embarrassing, but I was in public, and it wasn't very ladylike of me to do this. BTW, same age as the last story. So, I took one of his shoes, and threw it across the yard. I don't know why, and we were in the middle of a huge baseball field, so... That was that... There's even a video! Haha. My Mom wasn't so happy. Her actual words were, "That's not very nice." Now, at the time, my brother was a very smart toddler, actually, it was kind of creepy at how smart he was, and he knew all of the trucks, cars, and airplanes, so all he did about the situation was, "JET! MOMMY, IT'S A JET!" That's it, he didn't say, HEY, or tell on me, he just got super excited as to the jet situation.

For the last story, I may or may not have told you guys this before, but I'm going to tell it again. So, my Mom used to say that eating broccoli made my eyesight much better (not true BTW because I landed up with glasses) and so, I would eat a lot of broccoli, and go outside on my front deck, and stare hardly at the wall, and I was pretty convinced that I could see through the walls of my house. Now, I had a huge imagination, and was so convinced about it, and because I memorized the layout of my house, it was more convincing. I told my brother about this, and he thought I was crazy, but again, I was pretty convinced that I could see through walls. :) What, I can? Haha, just kidding.

2. Pet updates.

If you haven't seen my other pet updates, I'll link them down below, but for Jo Jo, my dog, he came with us to the hotel, and he loves having a balcony and there is even a doggy menu for room service, and it is so cute, so I will definitely let you guy snow how you like it if he gets a fancy dinner tonight. As for Fluffy, my hamster, he is at my Aunts house, and I can trust her because she has taken care of him before. I really miss him, but I'll see him soon!

Love you guys so much, and look for the Laguna Niguel Diary Series later tonight! Kiss kiss!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Latest blog post:

http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2015/07/laguna-niguel-diary-series-part-1.html

Pet updates:

http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2015/05/pet-update.html?q=pet+up
http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2015/04/pet-updates.html?q=Pet
(I do not know where my first one is, I'm sorry!)


Comments

Popular Posts