THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN.... SCHOOL EDITION!

Hi guys! So, today I wanted to do a new type of series, again, so let's get right into it because this is a long blog post already.

1. Okay, so one time, and this probably happens to everybody... Hopefully... I saw this guy, and he waved at me, so I waved back. You know what he did? He looked behind him, because he thought that I was waving at somebody else, so I realized that he was waving to somebody else, so I just started walking straight past him, pretending that I had a friend to talk to, and once I glanced back, he was talking to his friend, and this has happened multiple times to me, either it was a friend or a popular girl, and I was just thinking, wow, I really want to die right now.

2. Academic wise, this all has happened to us at some point in your life, unless you're perfect, and trust me, you're not perfect, in a good way though, you're unique! Anyways, so you know that time when everybody in your class turned in their homework all at once and you either forgot it or you lost it, maybe you're dog ate your homework, so you go up to your teacher, and you tell them, and there's always that one teacher who's really loud, so once they speak that first word that comes out, the class is quiet because they think that he or she is making an announcement, and she or he says really loudly,"IT'S OKAY THAT YOU FORGOT YOUR HOMEWORK, YOU CAN DO IT TOMORROW," And now you're known as the person who forgets their homework, and unfortunately, for that one second, people forget that that happens to them too and start laughing.

3. And the worst of all, the new kid. You. Yup, you're the new kid and during lunch time, you have nobody to sit with, and let's be real here, nobody is going to ask you to sit with them, just happens in the movies, and you know I'm right even though you don't want to admit it, so you're just walking around to find a good seat, and once you think you find a good group, and ask to sit with them, they hesitate. Look, they want to be nice and all, but they aren't used to you, and you can tell if they hesitate, so you keep on going from table to table, and everybody hesitates, and there is that one rare person who will ask you to sit with them if you have a class with them, but she's probably sick. Not your day, so you go into the bathroom, and the only company you have is another girl who's new as well, in the stall next to you, eating a soggy sandwich, while you're eating celery. You guys are quite the hotties, huh? 

Hope you guys enjoyed this, please share with your friends, and I try and upload several times a week, but I just wanted to say sorry in advanced if I don't post as much, because I'm really busy with school work. Don't forget that my blog is on mobile too! 

See you guys soon!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Recent blog post:

Comments

Popular Posts