Skip to main content

THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN.... SCHOOL EDITION!

Hi guys! So, today I wanted to do a new type of series, again, so let's get right into it because this is a long blog post already.

1. Okay, so one time, and this probably happens to everybody... Hopefully... I saw this guy, and he waved at me, so I waved back. You know what he did? He looked behind him, because he thought that I was waving at somebody else, so I realized that he was waving to somebody else, so I just started walking straight past him, pretending that I had a friend to talk to, and once I glanced back, he was talking to his friend, and this has happened multiple times to me, either it was a friend or a popular girl, and I was just thinking, wow, I really want to die right now.

2. Academic wise, this all has happened to us at some point in your life, unless you're perfect, and trust me, you're not perfect, in a good way though, you're unique! Anyways, so you know that time when everybody in your class turned in their homework all at once and you either forgot it or you lost it, maybe you're dog ate your homework, so you go up to your teacher, and you tell them, and there's always that one teacher who's really loud, so once they speak that first word that comes out, the class is quiet because they think that he or she is making an announcement, and she or he says really loudly,"IT'S OKAY THAT YOU FORGOT YOUR HOMEWORK, YOU CAN DO IT TOMORROW," And now you're known as the person who forgets their homework, and unfortunately, for that one second, people forget that that happens to them too and start laughing.

3. And the worst of all, the new kid. You. Yup, you're the new kid and during lunch time, you have nobody to sit with, and let's be real here, nobody is going to ask you to sit with them, just happens in the movies, and you know I'm right even though you don't want to admit it, so you're just walking around to find a good seat, and once you think you find a good group, and ask to sit with them, they hesitate. Look, they want to be nice and all, but they aren't used to you, and you can tell if they hesitate, so you keep on going from table to table, and everybody hesitates, and there is that one rare person who will ask you to sit with them if you have a class with them, but she's probably sick. Not your day, so you go into the bathroom, and the only company you have is another girl who's new as well, in the stall next to you, eating a soggy sandwich, while you're eating celery. You guys are quite the hotties, huh? 

Hope you guys enjoyed this, please share with your friends, and I try and upload several times a week, but I just wanted to say sorry in advanced if I don't post as much, because I'm really busy with school work. Don't forget that my blog is on mobile too! 

See you guys soon!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Recent blog post:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dove Cameron

You all probably know by now who Dove Cameron is, right? If you don't, she is in the Disney Channel, new hit series, 'Liv and Maddie', and she plays both characters, and along that, she is in the new Disney Channel original movie, 'Cloud 9', and has loved acting since she could remember. I wanted to show you guys this picture of Dove at the premiere of 'The Lone Ranger'.

She's wearing this white top, a black leather skirt, light brown lace-up heels, and a black clutch. PS. sorry I have been gone for awhile... I also promised I would talk about my trip to Tahoe. Wait, did I? Well, sorry!!!!!!!! :p

SUMMER READY: TUMBLR PART 2

1) Shopping/Picnic



•Beige cardigan
•White lace brallete
•Bohemian shorts
•Brown fringe shoulder bag

2) Job Interview



•Floral blazer
•Black tank top
•White shorts
•Chanel bag

3) Cozy



•Flower white sweater
•Black brallete
•Washed out denim shorts
•Banda flats

1) I love outfit number 1 because it is just so casual yet really cute. It is comfortable and this would suit a girl with a soft personality. You could wear your hair up in a top bun and make it really girly.

2) Number 2 is so fashionable. This would be great for a job interview or just going into your office. I love the blazer because you can find these things at a simple thrift shop for a much cheaper price and you could even make a fun trip out of it and decorate it with maybe some studs on the shoulders to add that edgy look on a beige colored blazer.

3) Outfit number 3 is my personal favorite because it is just so cutesy and girly! This is great for California weather because sometimes it gets cold in the morning and hotter th…

DASHIN FASHION: VALENTINES DAY 2016 EDITION!

Hello guys! So you all know that it's that time of year when you grab your lover and have a romantic date, aka Valentines Day. I always, well most years, try to do a fashion post so that you can get some outfit ideas, and if you don't have a date, like me, then we can be lonely together and just dress nicely for the heck of it, so let's just get right into it!

1)



•Red white hart dress
•Neutral heels
•Beaded necklace

2)



•White blouse
•Blue skirt with designs at the ned
•Snake print purse
•Beaded necklace

3)



•Leather jacket
•Red tight lace dress
•Black boots
•Black clutch
•Sunglasses

4)



•Maroon tunic
•Necklaces
•Watch

5)



•Black floral dress with slit
•Black heels
•Chunky black belt
•Black strappy heels

If you guys want to recreate any of these outfits, on Instagram, use the #lookneondots so that I can see you guys in your gorgeous outfits! I have to say my favorite is #5, but I would probably wear #4 because it is the most casual. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Last…