WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN POSTING LATELY + SHORT PET UPDATEg

Hi guys, I am so sorry that I've not been posting lately. I've been caught up in school and homework and all of that fun things, and I realized that my grades are one of my top priorities, yes, but I still have to provide blog posts for you guys, because that's just not fare to all of my viewers around the world, so I apologies for that, but just so that this was not a total bummer blog post, I wanted to do a short pet update, to fill this blog post up. :)

Fluffy:

Fluffy, my hamster, has been great. He is getting older, but he is still wheeling on his wheel, so that is great. We actually changed his bed chamber to a more new one, so he must enjoy that! :D

Jo Jo: Jo Jo is also great, yet he really, however, likes to go into the sun and just lay in it, which is actually strange, because we predicted that he would want to be in the shade more! He also loves to snuggle up with us on the couch, and goes walking roughly around two times a day because he's a medium dog and we have to walk him a little bit more vs. small dogs.

Hope you guys enjoyed this, so sorry again, and if you like more of these pet updates, then you can search them on the search bar, using "pet updates". See you guys soon!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts