BACK TO SCHOOL WITH NEON DOTS: EXPECTATION VS. REALITY

Hey guys! Are you excited for school?! Well, let's be honest, I have to stop pretending that I am... We all have been dreading this moment, and yes, summer was great while it lasted, but we have to go back at some point. I thought that I would do a fun expectation vs reality post again, because it's a really popular topic on my blog, so lets get started!

1. The perfect outfit. The expectation is that you're going to be dressed perfectly every single day of the whole entire school year. But you know that the reality is that, yes, you'll pick out the perfect outfit for the first week, but the second? It's like your home, and you might as well come in your pajamas!

2. Grades. Lets face it, we think that we're going to get straight A's forever, but to be honest, nobody's perfect and you're going to get a B sooner or later.

3. Teachers. I always want a certain teacher to have, and think that I'm going to have that teacher for that subject, but in reality, we might as well get really rude teachers that we have to handle with the whole entire school year.

In the end, school sucks, but all that matters is good grades and to enjoy the time that you have in school! Hope you guys enjoyed this blog post. Make sure to share it with your friends, and I'll see you guys soon!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Recent blog post:

http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2015/08/sweater-weather-fall-series.html

New blog post:

http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2015/08/weekly-contest-whos-winner.html

Comments

Popular Posts