HOW TO DRESS LIKE : BELLA HADID : STREET STYLE I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I have showed you guys how to dress like Zendaya, Gigi Hadid, and Selena Gomez (I will link those posts at the end of this one if you haven't checked that out yet or you are interested), so I thought I would share with you guys some outfits of Bella Hadid's that I absolutely adore, and you guy scan recreate with items from your closet.

If you don't know who Bella Hadid is, she is Gigi Hadid's sister. Bella is a famous model who made her mark last year and is a huge fashion inspiration of mine, so let's get started.

1)



•White mock neck sweater
•Light washed jeans
•Black lace up heels
•Gold sunglasses
•Black purse

I love this outfit for those cold days outside when you want to go run errands. I think that the color combination in this outfit all go well together.

2)



•Oversized jean jacket
•Jeans
•Black crop top
•Black leather boots
•Black choker
•Round sunglasses

You guys know how much I love the all denim look. Pairing it with a solid color, for instance, black in this case, can be extremely flattering. I would wear this out to the airport when I want to be fashionable and comfortable.

3)



•Army green sweater dress
•Black over-the-knee boots
•Black purse

I love the oversized t-shirt dress or oversized sweater look with over-the-knee boots. It has been a huge trend lately and I think it is so adorable to wear when you are going on a shopping day, or you want a more formal casual look.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Again, make sure to check out the links down below if you want to recreate Gigi Hadid, Zendaya, or Selena Gomez's fashion looks. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Zendaya: http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2016/12/how-to-dress-like-zendaya-blogmas-day.html?q=zendaya

Gigi: http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2016/12/how-to-dress-like-gigi-hadid-blogmas.html?q=gigi

Selena: http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2016/11/how-to-dress-like-selena-gomez-i.html?q=selena

Comments

Popular Posts