BTS WITH NEON DOTS: SCHOOL TIPS I NEON DOTS

BTS WITH NEON DOTS IS BACK!!!!! Guys, I am so excited. I have seriously been waiting for this day for a year now, and I wanted to show you guys some really cool and easy tips for school, so let's not make this intro too long, and let's just get right into it.

1) USE A PLANNER

Kate spade planner & good polka dot mug accents:

Using a planner seriously helps so much because you can keep track of what homework you have and your tests coming up. You can also use stickers and washi tape to make it more festive. I have some templates for you guys to check out on my planner board on my Pinterest account.

Check out some templates: https://www.pinterest.com/neondots/planner-ideas/

2) HOW TO HIGHLIGHT

studyblrbunny:  Here’s a guide to how I have highlighted my notes and textbooks for the past couple of years. I really hope you find it useful! ♥:

Color code everything!

Pink - titles and headlines
Blue - for terminology and vocab
Green - definitions and explanations of terminology (green explains blue)
Orange - examples of the term
Yellow - other

Here's how I color code:

Pink - dates
Blue - names
Green - definitions
Orange - vocab (ties into green)
Yellow - locations
Purple - other/information

You can also buy highlighters like the picture below and label them:

too many colors would confuse me, but 2-3 coded highlighters could be helpful!:

3) ASK QUESTIONS

If you don't understand something in class, do not be afraid to ask the teacher about it, even if everybody else knows it. In the end, you will end up getting a really great grade on your assessment.

4) KEEP A HOMEWORK FOLDER

When you keep a homework folder, all of your homework is in one place, and in one pocket you can keep your homework assignments, and on the other pocket, you can put your homework assignments that you have to turn in.

5) ESSENTIALS

I will always bring some hot drink to school to wake me up in the morning, and I usually like to take notes only including dates, names, times, definitions, and anything else that my teacher recommends. I always ask questions to verify something, and when I get home, the first thing I do is finish my homework because when I procrastinate, it seriously holds me back in my classes.

I hope you guys found this helpful and make sure to use the #btswithneondots on Instagram to share with me some more school tips or you trying to recreate any of these, or you can tag me on my Instagram account, which will be linked down below. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/


Comments

Popular Posts