LIFE HACKS FOR LAZY PEOPLE I NEON DOTS

Hey guys. Today I wanted to show you guys some life hacks for lazy people. I am probably the most laziest person there is out there, and seriously, I could use all of these, and don't worry, if I can do these life hacks, you can too, so let's get started.

1) ZIT HACK

If you have a zit, just put some honey over the zit and cover that with a bandaid, and let that sit overnight, and it will be gone and seriously, when I go to school with a zit, it is really embarrassing.

2) MATHWAY

mathway.com will let you enter any type of equation and walk you through it step by step. That way, if you are having any trouble, you learn it and understand it.

3) AIRPORT

Okay, I can't try this because I am not at an airport, but when you are, add "?.jpg" at the end of any URL to bypass the expensive WiFi and access the internet for free.

4) CLOTHES ON TV

If you want to find clothes that celebrities wear on TV, just go onto wornontv.net and you can find your favorite characters outfits, and seriously, I am obsessed.

5) GOOGLE TRANSLATE PAPER/ESSAY

I think I already told you guys about this life hack before, but if you have an essay, once you're done, copy and paste it onto google translate so that you can hear all of your mistakes. I tried this and it seriously worked and saved my life.

6) GUM

Whenever I'm at school, I always bring gum with me because I'm just 'rebellious' that way, but I know how annoying it is when everybody asks you for some even though you secretly want it just for yourselves and you don't feel like sharing, but then they tell the teacher that you have it or you just seem rude, just take an empty gum pack with you too, so you can show them and say it's your last piece.

7) BURNS

If you just got back from a really hot summer/spring day, put some Aloe Vera in an ice trey and use it on your burn.

8) HAIR WASH

If you but a dryer sheet over your hair brush, it gets rid of the small hairs flying everywhere... You know what I'm talking about...

9) NAIL POLISH

If it's hard for you to open your nail polish, wrap a rubber band around the cap and you can instantly open the cap.

10) WET NAIL POLISH

If you are impatient like me and you are waiting for your nail polish to dry, put your nails in a bowl of cold water for 3-5 minutes, just to make sure, and they will instantly be dry.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if you decide to try any of these life hacks, use the #lifehacks on Instagram or tag me on my Instagram account, "neondotsofficial". Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots


Comments

Popular Posts