1) CAMPFIRE CINNAMON ROLL-UPS
•1 package crescent rolls
•1/4 cup sugar
•1 tablespoon cinnamon
Combine your cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl. Separate the crescent rolls and wrap them around the skewer. Roll that in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Cook over campfire for 5 minutes, rotating frequently. You can mix 1/4 cup powdered sugar and 2-3 tablespoons water together to make a glaze and drizzle over your cooked roll-up, if you want to.
2) CAMP FIRE MONKEY BREAD
•1 can buttermilk biscuit dough (Needs refrigeration)
•1/2 cup cinnamon sugar
•1/2 cup brown sugar
•1 stick salted butter
1) Pack all of your ingredients pre-measured. It's much more easier to make that way. Line your dutch oven (or an old cake pan) with heavy duty aluminum foil. Use a little of the butter to grease the foil as well.
2) Open the biscuits and cut each one into quarters. They look irregular but don't worry about that now.
3) Pour cinnamon mixture into a plastic bag and add biscuits a few at a time. Shake to coat, then add the coated biscuit bits into your pan/dutch oven. Repeat until all the biscuits are in the pan.
4) Melt the butter over the fire and stir int he brown sugar. No need to dissolve or cook, just melt the butter and add the sugar.
5) Pour butter and sugar mix over the biscuits.
6) Place another layer of foil across the top of your dutch oven to catch any stray ashes and keep them from your food, then put on the lid. If using a cake pan, wrap it thoroughly in foil to make sure everything is sealed in tight.
7) Bake in dying coals (350-375 F˚) for 5-10 minutes or until puffed up and center is cooked through. Be careful to avoid direct heat on the bottom, as it might scorch. (Alternately you can do this on a camp stove, portable camp oven, or grill. Same temperature and time, but you'll have to watch it and adjust based on your cooking method.)
8) Remove from the heat and let cool enough to pull apart and enjoy!
3) CAMPFIRE PIZZA LOG
•Canned pizza log (You can find it in the refrigerated section)
•Your families favorite toppings
•Dried Italian seasoning and a dash of salt and pepper
Roll out pizza dough to form a rectangle. Spread pizza sauce over top. Top with cheese, additional toppings, and add seasoning. Roll pizza up to form a log and tuck edges in. Wrap in thick foil. Place in freezer until ready for your camping trip. Place in cooler or set out until almost thawed. Place pizza log, still in its foil on hot grill or fire pit. Cook for about 15 minutes flipping over and cook an additional 10-15 minutes. Slice pizza fore everyone to eat!
•Light denim shorts
•White crop top
•High neck tank top
•Black studded boots
I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if you decide to show me any of your creative camp fire outfits or snack, use the #summercampfire or tag me on my Instagram account, which will be linked down below. Kisses to my neonators!