RIP CHRISTINA GRIMMIE I NEON DOTS

Hi guys. Today I wanted to post a more serious post, dedicated to Christina Grimmie. If you don't know who Christina is, she was a famous singer, YouTuber, and was on the Voice. She was such an amazing person, and when I found out that she died, I literally stopped, and started crying.

Christina was shot when she was signing autographs for fans, which was such an amazing thing to do, and after her brother tackled the shooter, he shot himself, and I don't know how somebody could be so shallow to do something like that to her. He literally went up to her at her meet and greet, and she had open arms, and he shot her, and I honestly am disgusted with this person, even though they passed.

I have always loved singing, and it all started in the first grade. I remember listening to her music and she gave me the confidence to actually sing in front of people, and now singing is one of my favorite hobbies, and I do it all the time. She was the reason that I started to really get into music, and to think that my one inspiration died, I really was confused.

I had to think about it for a while, why somebody so great was taken away from the world. It is just so unfair and she was such, not just a talented, amazing person, but was so kind and genuine to everybody. I hate how everybody was just using a hashtag on Instagram or what not to remember her. I wanted to do something more meaningful than a post on my account, so I thought that I wanted to do a post.

I remember hearing her song, Tell My Mama and that was when I grew a passion for singing. I tried to recreate her song over and over again on Garage Band and that's when I started to sing every single day, whether it was in the shower, or playing with my guitar or piano. She started something that I do every single day. I am so grateful for her because if I hadn't found her videos on YouTube, I wouldn't have become to confident person I am today.

I just wanted to do something more than an Instagram post to remember her. All of my prayers go to her family and friends, and her brother and fans for witnessing the event and seeing somebody they loved so much pass away right in front of them. Kisses to my neonators, and I will forever be grateful for you Christina.

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts