MONTHLY MAY FAVORITES

Hi guys. Since May has just passed, I wanted to do a monthly favorites post. I've never done one of these before, that I recall of, but I really want to do a favorites post for each month, so you can let me know by following me at @neondotsofficial on Instagram. I will have it linked down below, and I usually say when I am posting, things that I love, and yeah! Anyways, you can also share this post with your friends, so let's get started.

1) DRAMAWORLD



This is not promoted, I have seriously been binge watching this show. They just uploaded all ten episodes for the first season on Netflix and Viki, and seriously guys, it is one of my favorite TV shows right now, I love it. It is seriously so hilarious, so I actually did a whole post about it, so that is one of my favorite TV shows right now.

2) TOO FACED




Seriously I love Too Faced cosmetics because, number one, their eyeshadow pallets are great and the quality is amazing, and number two, how adorable is the packaging and the names! The first one is the chocolate bar pallet, and the second is the peach pallet. Also, they have lip products and so much more, so definitely check them out!

3) FLORAL JUMPSUITS



Floral jumpsuits are so in and adorable right now because you can either dress them up or down, add a cute necklace or a fun cardigan, and you can wear sneakers or heels, and it's amazing. They are great and light, and extremely comfortable, and I love wearing them during the spring and summer.

4) POLAROID



I love Polaroids because you can really capture great memories and you can get a book to hold all of your memories in one place and decorate it with washie tape and whatever you want, and it is seriously so great because you get to have memories from traveling and what not.

5) ALLWOMANSTALK



This may be my favorite app because I really get to browse small articles that are tailored to what I like, for example, fashion, beauty, advice for girls, and so much more!

6) TWO BUNS



I love these two buns type of look. I also love it when you have fun colors in your hair. To recreate this look, you can part your hair in the middle, and pull each side of your hair up, and tie it with a hair band, and circle the hair around that and pin it with a bobby pin, do the same to the other side, set it with hairspray, and look amazing!

7) NAIL DESIGNS



I love nail designs like these, because you can seriously get so many complements. Paint your thumb, pointer finger, and pinky finger with a light pink color. Then, paint your middle finger white, and once that dries, use some thin strips of tape and use a chevron pattern, and cover it over with black nail polish, and remove the tape. Then, let that dry, and paint your ring finger a sparkly grey polish, and top every single finger with a gloss coat or matte coat.

8) SIX FLAGS



I have been loving being able to go to six flags with my friends because it is seriously one of my favorite amusement parks and it is so fun to go to during the summer.

9) BLACK AND GOLD SUNGLASSES



I have been loving black and gold sunglasses. I think they are super cute and extremely trendy. They are adorable and you might as well invest in a good pair because if you are traveling anywhere or you live anywhere with a lot of sun, trust me, you will want a pair. You can get really cute pairs of sunglasses at Forever 21 for less than ten dollars!

10) PRETTY LITTLE LIARS



I love Pretty Little Liars, it is one of my favorite TV shows, and I think that the actors are really talented and gorgeous, and it gets juicer every single time I watch it!

I hope you guys enjoyed this monthly favorites post, and if you like it, make sure to share it with your friends or comment on my Instagram account, again, which will be linked down below at the end of this post. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/


Comments

Popular Posts