WEDDING IDEAS: DOILY WEDDING INVITATION

Hey guys. I haven't done a wedding post, so I wanted to show you guys how to spice up your own wedding invitations easily, so let's get started!


•Wedding invitation
•Doily
•Twine
•Mod Podge
•Sponge brush

Take your wedding invitation and place it in the middle of your doily, and wrap the edges around the invitation, and coat some mod podge on the sides of your doily, and press against your invitation, and let that sit until it dries clear, and wrap your twine around your invitation, and tie it together on a knot.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if you guys decide to recreate any of these DIY's, use the #lookneondots or #weddingideas on Instagram or any other social media, or you can tag me on my Instagram account, "neondotsofficial". Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots 

Comments

Popular Posts