DASHIN FASHION: ROAD TRIP+MY ROAD TRIP ESSENTIALS




•Red quilt jacket
•White tank top
•Black ripped jean shorts
•Red converse





•Grey t-shirt
•Washed out jeans
•Orange converse



•Grey t-shirt
•Washed out jeans
•Purple converse

My road trip essentials:

1) I always need some kind of sunglasses because when you are in a car with your friends, you usually have the sun shining in your eyes, which can damage them, so it's really important that you bring a pair.

2) I also love to bring some sunscreen, not just because it's good for your skin but because you'll always have friends that will need some!

3) I like to bring some kind of magazine to keep me entertained during a long trip.

4) Headphones are really important. You could listen to the radio, but I personally like to listen to my own music because I know the feeling once you hear a song on the radio that you absolutely hate and all the other stations are playing bad songs.

5) Last but not least, if you ever go stop for some gas, you may want to buy some snacks because you don't want to get hungry.

Hope you guys found this helpful. Love you guys! Bye

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts