SUMMER READY: TUMBLR PART 1

OMG, guys, I missed you! :D I haven't been posting in a couple of days, and it feels so good to get back and just write to you guys, so I decided to make up for all of the lost blog posts I should have wrote, and create a whole big Summer Ready for tumblr summer outfits, and I am super excited, because I found some really cute options, so let's get right into it!


1) Roadtrip



•Dark blue navy cardigan
•White bralette
•Black high-waisted daisy shorts

2) Chores


•Oatmeal colored blazer
•Off-white lace shirt
•Ripped jean shorts
•Black clutch
•Necklace


3) Classic Cali girl


•White shirt that says "Cali"
•Sleeveless floral bra
•Denim shorts
•White sneakers

Hope you guys found this interesting. Hope you guys found this entertaining and useful. You can post outfits that you have created and comment on this so that I can see what you guys created, or you could post a picture on Google+ and put the link to my blog so that I can see your wonderful creations. Thanks!

XOXO,

Neon Dots (Part 2 is coming soon!)

Comments

Popular Posts