DIY CORNER: PERSONALIZED COOK BOOK

Okay, so I love to cook. I remember when I was little, my Mom would bring me to our dining room and she would sit down with me and we would just talk and laugh while cooking. I remember just having so much fun, and now that I have grown throughout the years, I make cookies with my friends and I have even found out a new thing that I love to do, so I decided yesterday that I would pull together a cook book so that in the near future, if I have kids, you could sit with them and cook some meals, and I actually love to decorate it and write down fun recipes from online, so let me show you guys how to make it, and let's jump right into it!

You will need:

•Plain notebook
•Ruler
•Scrapbooking paper
•Painting sponge
•Mod Podge
•Colored pens
•Scissors
•Hole puncher
•Duct tape/washy tape

Take your notebook and if it already doesn't have a design on it, you can measure it with your ruler and cut it out, and you want to put on your Mod Podgue on the back and before you do that, cut out some holes on the side with your hole puncher. Then, once you have that glued on, you can add on another layer of Mod Podgue with your painting sponge on the top if you want to make it much more nice and shiny, as well as secure the edges. Then you can design/customize it with markers and duct tape/washy tape to make it much more cute and girly.

Hope you guys found this helpful!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts