MY SUMMER THOUGHTS

I feel like I've done one of these before... But I actually have no idea... Hi guys, so for todays blog post, I thought that I would talk about summer and what it means to me.

Okay, so summer is great because once you get out of school, you're just like, "FREEDOM!" Or... Maybe that's just me... I actually feel really embarrassed now, so just ignore about my confession that I just told you guys... Anyways, so summer is great because you are out of school for an awesome two and a half months and I don't know about you, but my plans for this summer are kind of crazy, kind of normal, I don't even know, but I'll tell you guys:

•Travel travel travel!
•Run almost every single day
•Go shopping a lot (I have a big obsession with shopping... It's bad)

But yes, I love to travel because you are learning new information about amazing cultures that can take you back decades. Okay, let's be real here, I love traveling because I love the feeling of going on airplanes, going to the airport, and shopping of course. I bet that makes me sound so bad, but I'm just going to ignore it, so hopefully you will too.

I also really want to run because I would like to lose weight and it also feels really good because when I was in school, they made us run every single day one lap around my track and it's more than you think, and every week we would have to run one mile in less than twelve minutes, so naturally I hated running, but I forced myself that I would run this summer with a friend (which I accomplished) and it feels great to go during the summer and just pop in your headphones and the weather in California is great so it makes me feel like all of the stress I have going on, which I don't, but if I have stress, it really helps, so you should definitely try it sometime! :)

Okay, and shopping for clothes is what I basically do almost every single weekend with my Mom because it's a really good time to hang out with her because she's the CEO of a video streaming website called Viki, and so she is very busy during the summer, but she always makes the time to hang out with me during the weekend, she basically does no work and just makes time to get brunch with me and everything, and she's awesome!

So, I hope you guys enjoyed this, and I will see you tomorrow. Bye!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts