LAST DAY OF SCHOOL: EXPECTATION VS REALITY

Okay, okay, the end of school is coming soon, and we all have expectations and reality. Hopefully you can relate to some of these:

1) The bell. Your expectation is that once the bell rings you'll have your backpack ready and you'll have already said your goodbyes to your friends and you are ready to leave school! Uh huh! This is reality. We're talking about people trying to get through a swarm of kids just to get to their lockers and you forgot to bring your backpack to your last class, so you are stuck waiting to get through. Don't think that you'll get to your locker anytime soon. It will take about ten minutes.

2) Giving presents to your teachers. You get them all prepared, you even went to Michael's. Good for you. But if you are an idiot who always forgets these things, then that is fine, because trust me, I made Valentines for all of my teachers and I worked on them for quite a while. Then, on Valentines Day, I forgot them at home, and now look where I am? Writing about this write now while you read it.

3) Instagram pics. You know what I mean. You think that you will take the perfect picture with you and your friends right when school ends, but in reality you have to take it at least ten times because you suck at taking pictures. (Raising hand slowly...)

4) After school. After school, you think that you and your friends will have one massive sleepover and talk about boys and where you all will travel to together this summer. But in reality, you are stuck in bed eating ice cream and watching Netflix. That's the perfect summer to me! :p

5) What you say to people really matters on the last day of school. The bell rings and you say, thank you so much for being the best teacher. And I know I don't know you well, but you were so nice for letting me borrow your pencil. See you next year! Uh huh. But in reality, you say, LATER SUCKERS! ... And then you trip...

Hope you guys found this amusing. Bye!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts