NEON DOTS DIY CORNER: DIY DECOR ROOM! :)

I realized that I have always basically done some kind of holiday for this DIY show, so I wanted to spice it up and do a DIY decor room theme, so I hope you guys like it!



1) I love this idea so much. All you have to do is pick out some pictures and hang it in the shape that you want. I especially love the heart shaped picture collage. You may want to hang it up and see what it looks like and arrange the pictures to the way that you want it to be, and then hang it up with some tape or anything that you want to use.



2) If you do not like the other one, you could always change up the pictures for this collage. All you need is some wire or twine, clothes pines, and pictures of your choice. You could also hang up polaroids to make it more vintage looking. It's really simple; all you have to do is hang up the twine or wire to the wall and hang up your pictures and you're done!



3) Mason jars can be useful for so many cute things. You could, for example, paint it any colors to suit your style and put your makeup brushes inside or you could use them as vases.



4) This one has to be my absolute favorite. You will need either a wooden box with an open front or wooden pieces and put them together to make a box. You can paint it any color and don't forget several coats of paint. You can also hang up a background and hang up the whole thing. Then you could add some corks and put some necklaces, and put some tiny boxes and label it, whatever you want. I am so sorry guys, I am really bad at describing things, but I just loved this DIY, I had to show it to you guys!



5) I think this is so cute and vintage like. You could take some glass bottles and put water and flowers, and wrap around some twine and hang it to your ceiling or wall so that it hangs over you while you sleep. You could also hang it up on your wall and instead put numbers 1-31 on it and put a message inside the bottle and every single day of the month you can write a special note inside and it could inspire you every single day.

Hope you guys find this helpful! Bye

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts