GLOBAL TV AWARDS+MEET ME!

Hi guys! I've been holding this news in for longer than you even know, and I am super anxious to share it with you but the time has come. So, you might have heard me talk about the brand, Viki, which is a video streaming website that is super successful. They are now having a Global TV Awards that may even be on TV!

I personally know the CEO, Tammy Nam, and she told me that I could talk about it, and I am super excited. There will be a lot of known celebrities, like Randall Park from Fresh Off the Boat, who will actually be the host of the TV awards. And what I'm most excited about is that I will be on the red carpet, so if you guys come, you may get to meet me!

I have always wanted to meet my viewers and take pictures with you and just talk to you. I doubt that any of you will want to come, but if you decide to, it will be really fun, and I may (in the future) post a picture of what I look like so that you can find me on the red carpet.

Here's the link to get your tickets:

http://globaltvawards.com/

Love it if you guys could come! Love you all. Bye

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts