LAGUNA NIGUEL DIARY SERIES: PART 1

Hey guys, today is day one in Laguna Niguel, and may I say it is absolutely beautiful. Yes, it is a little bit humid because I'm usually used to much more cooler weather than what we have here at the moment, but it is gorgeous. We had a seven hour ride over, and it was pretty long, but we just took a couple of stops, and we got at the Ritz Carlton hotel, and it had marble flooring, and our room was beautiful, and it was just so great.

Okay, and I know this is really lame, but I got super excited once I saw the Keurig machine (coffee machine) because a lot of people that I know have it, or that I've seen on YouTube, and they all had great reviews about it, so I tried it out, and it is so simple, I got super excited, which is embarrassing, but you had to be there!



This is where I'm staying, and the beach is so close, which I love.

In no way, am I trying to brag, I just wanted to show my traveling experiences with you guys, so if you are not the kind of person who would want to read this, than you can totally click out and wait about roughly a week until I start uploading my normal blog posts again.

Hope you guys enjoyed this!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Recent blog post:

http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2015/07/leaving-tomorrow.html

Comments

Popular Posts