DO I GET PAID FOR WRITING BLOG POSTS? Q AND A OF THE DAY

I really have been wanting to do more Q AND A OF THE DAY blog posts, so I wanted to do a question that all of you have probably asked yourself before. Do I get paid for writing to you guys? No, I don't, however I do have the option to do so. I decided not to do so because I feel like this isn't a job and I don't want you guys to feel like I'm forced to do this. I did mention in a previous blog post that I do consider this my job, just not paid. I do this for fun, and for you guys, and never for money, and I want you guys to remember that. BTW, I'll link the post below! If you have any more questions, use the #LookNeonDots on Instagram, and use this exact hashtag, capitalizing, everything so that I make sure that I can answer it, and who knows, your question could be in a post! (Cheesy!)

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts