I HAVE AN INSTAGRAM?!

Hey guys! So, today I was just going onto Instagram, and just for fun, I decided to search up "Neon Dots"... So, apparently, somebody has an account called Neon Dots, with an outfit as a profile picture, and in no way am I trying to call out this person, I just wanted to clarify that I DO NOT have an Instagram account yet, so if you have been following anybody with that name, now you know that it is not me, or for anybody else who has that same profile name, still not me. So I just wanted to tell you guys that, so don't get all too excited. I may get an Instagram and post outfit of the days and things like that, so if you would like that, then post at least one pick using this exact hashtag from one of my DIY's, and I will make sure to like it and so this way I know.

#LookNeonDots (You have to use this exact hashtag, or else I will not see it)

XOXO,

Neon Dots

PS. Don't forget to buy tickets to the Spring 2016 Viki Global TV Awards! I will be going, we can meet up and take pictures, and it will be super fun!

CHECK IT OUT:

http://globaltvawards.com/ 


Comments

Popular Posts