I LOVE FALL TAG 2015 EDITION + EXCITING NEWS!

Hello guys! Every fall, I like to do an autumn themed tag, and I did one last year for the first time, and I will link that at the end. (I did the sweater weather tag if you're wondering!) This tag is quite similar to the one I did last year, but I just had to do a tag, and I wanted to kick off my first October blog post with a twist. And I have some very exciting news! I know it's a little late, but I am doing blogtober, just like vlogtober, but for blogs. And yes, yes, I'm starting off late, but I've had a really hectic couple of days, so I just wanted to start it today, and if I don't post one day, I promise I'll post several posts the next day. Okay, I'll stop talking, and let's get into this tag!

1. Favorite Fall lip product

I love the Ellen Tracy line because all of their lipsticks have great pigmentation and they can match any outfit possible, it's great! I seriously love them so much.



(I have the middle one!)

2. Favorite Fall nail polish

Seriously, if it's Essie, any nail polish! I found this image online and I think that they are all great. And Essie will last long, trust me!



•Carry on
•Glamour purse
•Lady like
•Case study
•Very structured
•Power clutch

3. Favorite Starbucks fall drink

I always drink an ice soy latte, but for fall, since it is a fall Starbucks drink, definitely a PSL!



4. Favorite Fall candle

Again, I really don't have a specific scent, but anything pumpkin or vanilla, something settle, I love. 

5. Favorite Fall scarf or accessory

I don't know, but lately I've been loving edgy chokers, which you can get anywhere. I recommend going to Claire's. I also love knit scarves.




6. Haunted house, hay ride, or corn maze?

I honestly haven't gone to either one of them in quite a while because I haven't done it in the past five years, but I am not the type of person to bring to a haunted house, so maybe a hay ride because I feel like you can take really cute Instagram worthy pics and it's really cute and Tumblry! (Is that a word? No, but I'm making it a word from now on.)



7. Favorite Halloween movie

Okay, I know it may seem really strange and weird, but I hate any haunted movies. I am so scared of things, other than roller coasters, so I really don't have one.

8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween


Um... Is all of them an option? But if I were to choose, my top three would be Kit Kats, Crunch, and Nerds :)

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

I think I'm not going to buy my costume, but get together some old clothes for almost no money, and buy some cat ears and a really cheap and cute costume is going to be worn! (I may even show you guys a picture... :) Who knows?) So the image will be up later in the future.

10. What is your favorite thing about Fall?

My favorite thing about Fall is definitely the weather change in California. I know I've talked about this multiple times already, but I miss the rain! Last year, it would only rain maybe three times, and the year before that, no rain whatsoever, so since this year is supposed to be really rainy, and it will probably start around mid or late Autumn, so definitely the weather change and the clothes and new looks!




Hope you guys enjoyed this, and if you want to do the same tag, make sure to post a notice on your Instagram page or on an Instagram post, using the #LookNeonDots and I'll make sure to check that out for you. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Sweater weather tag 2014:

http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2014/09/sweater-weather-tag-fall-version.html

Comments

Popular Posts