HAPPY HALLOWEEN! STORY TIME! :)

Hi guys! Happy Halloween! So sorry that I haven't been posting lately, but I had to make a halloween post for you guys! I wanted to do some #TB stories to Halloween's that I've had. I remember one year I was Cinderella and I went from house to house all night in the city, and I had carried my bag on my wrist, so it made a really big bruise because I had been out for hours and to this day, I still have it, although it's hard to notice. Great, right?

And unfortunately for me, when I was around 1 and a half, I was a cat for Halloween, and I was obsessed with my looks, so apparently, according to my Mom, that was my obsession, and during Halloween, all I could do was stare at myself in my costume, and yes, there is a video. :(

Last year, I decided to go Trick or Treating with my friend. Hey, don't let anybody tell you that you're too old to go out and get candy... So, basically we were just looking for the candy, and we look young enough, so hey, why not?

Hope you guys have a great, and spooky, Halloween, and I promise you guys that I will be posting a Fall Essentials post very soon, so look forward to that! Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts