R.I.P. CALEB! MY REACTION TO HIS DEATH: Q AND A OF THE DAY

QUESTION:

WHAT DO YOU THINK/ WHAT WAS YOUR REACTION TO CALEB (FROM BRATAYLEY) AND HIS DEATH?

Hi guys! Okay, the most recent drama around the YouTube community is Caleb from the family vlogging channel Bratayley, and his death. To be honest, I had never laid my eyes on one of their videos before he passed because it was never recommended to me or anything like that. I heard about it when I was going to one of my classes in the morning, and I was so groggy and I had no idea what was going on in the life, and honestly didn't care. My friend asked me, "Hey, guess who died?" This is when I truly woke up. "Caleb from Baratayley!" At the time, I had heard about their channel one or two times, but had no clue, so I said, okayyyy...

Once I found out how he died, my heart fell. I didn't even know this person at all, neither have I met him before, but I got so sad! He died of natural causes. Basically, there was a hurricane warning, and he had a major anxiety attack, so he laid down and took a nap, which, clearly, only made things worse, and he suffered a big heart attack or some kind of heart problem, and his mom unfortunately did not know what would happen, however I believe she was the one who suggested it, however, it is not her fault at all!

I just want to say that to all of those people who are pressuring them to make more and more videos, they will in the end, they just need time to heal and process everything. It was such a shock to all of us, and now, I'm so obsessed with their videos. I just wanted to say that they are such a wonderful family, and he was a wonderful person who cared about so many people. No pressure for them to make any videos anytime soon, in fact, I'm a little surprised that they decided to do so, so no rush and please pray for their family!

See you guys soon, and sorry for the rather sad and depressing blog post. Love you guys!

R.I.P. CALEB; WE LOVE YOU!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts