OCTOBER FAVORITES! MAKEUP + FASHION + MORE!

Hi guys! Today I wanted to do an October Favorites blog post, and even though it's technically not the end of the month yet, or even November yet, I wanted to do this anyway because I cannot be promising you guys any blog posts anytime soon because of my busy schedule, so let's just hurry up and do this!

1. Makeup



Eyeshadow sticks. You may be thinking that I'm crazy, and there is no such thing, but you're wrong, there is! It is probably the most clever invention ever, because if you are a lefty or even a righty, we always struggle to do one eye, and it turns out into a disaster... Or at least for me... So, I picked up a bright teal eyeshadow stick from a store in Japan town and the quality is great. It is so soft and glides right onto your skin, and you can blend it out easily, it stays on your eyelids for quite a while, and you can add it on the end of your crease, over your eyeshadow, or whatever you want.

2. Favorite hair product



For sure the Pantene shampoo I just got recently at CVS. It is so great, and it makes your hair look great and thick, and it also smells great for several days, no joke. Say, you just wanted to take a break or you're way to busy to take a shower one day. It will still smell great, which I love.

3. Favorite fashion item

I don't have an image of the actual item, but it's a really cute skirt from Ross that is this really gorgeous, rich burgundy color, with some type of quilted pattern, and it's so adorable!

4. Favorite book!



Maybe that's just me, but I feel like the Harry Potter series is just such a fall book, you know? I have always rather preferred the first book over the others, and I have no idea why. Maybe because it has the beginning of them going to school and all of the details but I just picture that book in my lap with knee high socks and tea and some thick black glasses, which is totally Tumblr of me, I know...

5. Favorite candle scent



Seriously anything pumpkin, because it's the fall time and I think that it gives out good vibes and it smells just like a PSL, which is bae at this moment BTW, and it's just pumpkin! :) Who couldn't pass up a good smelling seasonal candle?

Hope you guys enjoyed this, and so sorry I haven't been posting lately. I promise, I'm not dead! :)

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Fall Related Blog Posts:

http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/search?q=fall (This is a page listing everything that either, at least, has the word fall in it or is related to fall.

Recent blog post:

http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2015/10/ending-blogtober-q-and-ag.html

Comments

Popular Posts