WHAT'S MY FAVORITE TV SHOW: Q AND A OF THE DAY

Another Q and A of the day, because I obviously forgot to post again today, so bare with me guys! I decided to tell you guys my favorite TV show of all time... Friends. Yup, Friends! I think I may have mentioned this before, but I am so obsessed. It's pretty self explanatory, but it's about six friends who face life challenges, and it is so hilarious, and at every single last episode of each season, I'm literally cringing with happiness, sad, and anger. It makes me laugh all the time, and it's on Netflix if you have never watched it yet.

My friend actually got me into it, and I thought that it would be awful. When I saw the first episode, I didn't really get the concept, so I decided to quite on that, until I gave it a try. The first and second, maybe some of the third episode isn't as good as the rest, but trust me, you will get addicted. I watched every single episode once, then another time, and I am doing it once again for my third time because I never get old with it!

Hope you guys enjoyed this, and hey, now you have something to watch!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts