SELENA GOMEZ STREET STYLE I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. If you know me well, you know that one of my favorite singers (other than Tori Kelly of course!) is Selena Gomez because she is such a kind, genuine person who truly cares about her fans. Selena is also well known for being fashionable, and I thought I would talk about how you can recreate her street style, so let's get started!

1) RED + BLACK



•Red coat
•Black button down top
•Matching red shorts
•Black chunky heels

I love this outfit because it sticks to a strict color code, but still looks adorable because of the patches on the coat, which makes the outfit more unique. Wearing a chunky, block heel can also be more comfortable versus a pointy heel, which is good if you are going to a party or event.

2) CASUAL OUTFIT



•Striped sleeveless crop top sweater
•Jeans
•Suede orange espadrilles
•Pink bag

If you want to throw on something comfortable, throwing on a pair of espadrilles can be really cute because it is similar to heels but you can slip them on and off, which are always helpful if you are out shopping and want to try on some shoes as well. I would wear espadrilles with wide legged pants, but wearing them with a pair of frayed jeans and a casual top can be great as well.

3) ALL BLACK



•Graphic black tee
•High waisted black skinny jeans
•Black fluffy faux shearling coat
•Black boots
•Light blue purse

I think that all black outfits are really chic, and adding a colorful red lip can make a statement in your look, if you want your makeup to be the statement piece. This is great to throw on if you are running errands, with a cute messy bun and a tote.

4) MIDI BLACK DRESS



•Pleaded black dress
•Black wedges

Again, I think that all black is adorable, and I love pleaded skirts or dresses as well. They are a great play on textures, which we all know I love, and are great to wear for spring and summer.

5) EVERYDAY OUTFIT



•Grey cardigan
•Black bodysuit
•High waisted light denim ripped jeans
•Heel
•Black sunglasses

Bodysuits are great if you want to throw on an outfit quickly as well. If you are going to a casual event, you can throw on a pair of heels with jeans and a coat or cardigan so you don't get cold, and you are good to go.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if you want to see how to recreate celebrities style, make sure to share this so I know. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts