SUMMER PLAYLIST : SONGS TO LISTEN TO FOR SUMMER 2017 I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I thought that I would share with you guys some of my favorite songs that I have been listening to this summer, so let's get started.



1) LOCATION BY KHALID



This song blew up this year, and the album American Teen is so popular lately, but my favorite song from the album is definitely location. My friend introduced me to this song, and I have been obsessed ever since.

2) DEAD BY MADISON BEER



I love Madison Beer, and I personally think she is such a talented singer. Again, my friend introduced me to this song, and I think it is so catchy. I practically listen to music everywhere I go, and this is definitely on repeat.

3) PRETTY GIRL (CHEAT CODES X CADE REMIX) BY MAGGIE LINDEMANN



This is probably my favorite song that I am listening to right now. I like the cheap codes and cade remix better than the original version, although both are great. The lyrics are so inspirational and the song is so catchy.

4) STAY TOGETHER BY NOAH CYRUS



If you don't know Noah Cyrus, she became huge last year when she released her song Make Me Cry with Labrinth. She is also known to be Miley Cyrus' sister. This is a great song, and also popular these days.

5) MALIBU BY MILEY CYRUS



Speaking of the Cyrus family, Miley also came out with a song recently. This just reminds me of summer every single time I listen to it, and I think that she did a great job.

6) SYMPHONY BY CLEAN BANDIT FT. ZARA LARSSON



I love Zara Larsson, so when I found out that she came out with a song, collaborating with Clean Bandit, I was seriously so excited, and I definitely think this song is great.

7) LOVE ME NOW BY JOHN LEGEND



8) UNBREAKABLE SMILE ALBUM BY TORI KELLY



Anybody who knows me knows that my favorite singer in the whole entire world is Tori Kelly. I could seriously rave about her all day, no joke. She is so talented, and although Unbreakable Smile came out in 2015, I still listen to it very frequently, so I obviously had to add it.

9) LOVE 4 REAL FEAT. DARAMOLA BY SOCIAL CLUB MISFITS



This song is great, and seriously so catchy. I was exploring new songs on my music app, and instantly, the album caught my eye. I started listening to a couple of songs, and this definitely has to be my favorite, next to, The One With the New Yorkers.

10) MIDDLE FT. BIPOLAR SUNSHINE BY DJ SNAKE



This is probably one of my favorite summer songs of all time. Not all of these songs were released this year, like this song for example, but I have been listening to it frequently lately.

11) ROSES FEAT. ROZES BY THE CHAINSMOKERS



This is, again, one of my favorite songs. The Chainsmokers got popular because of this song. It is extremely catchy and well written.

12) RUN AND HIDE BY SABRINA CARPENTER



I love this song because the lyrics are so well written. Sabrina Carpenter is extremely talented, and I love how she is branching out from her acting to music career.

13) BAD LIAR BY SELENA GOMEZ



Selena Gomez is one of my favorite artists, so when I heard that she was coming out with a new song, I was so excited. I love how unique it is, and the music video is great as well, which I highly recommend you check out on YouTube.

14) IM THE ONE FEAT. LIL WAYNE, JUSTIN BIEBER, QUAVO, AND CHANCE THE RAPPER BY DJ KHALID



15) TRUST ISSUES BY OLIVIA O'BRIEN



This is another great song with amazing lyrics. You may know Olivia O'Brien from her song, i hate u, i love u, which is also great and was extremely popular last year.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and listen to some of these songs. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots




Comments

Popular Posts