THINGS TO DO DURING SUMMER I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I have finally graduated and I am seriously so excited! Because I have more free time on my hands, I thought I would give some ideas on what you guys can do during summer, if you are doing a stay-cation this year, so let's get started.

1) GO OUT TO BRUNCH



Going out to brunch is always peaceful for me, especially when I sit outside. I can bring my computer with me and throw in a couple more things in my tote bag, and start writing some blog posts for you guys, while getting a quick bite to eat. You can also go out to eat with some friends, and try out local cafes or restaurants.

2) VISIT THE BEACH



If you have a beach within an hour from where you live, going to the beach can be extremely fun. You can stuff in some snacks and a blanket to bring inside a big bag, hop inside your car with some friends or family, and enjoy the hot weather.

3) BUY FRESH FOOD FROM A FARMERS MARKET



Farmers market are great to go to, if you are in need of some organic fruits or vegetables. It is so fun to go to, you can try out food trucks, and you can get some inspiration on recipes you can recreate.

4) GO HIKING



If you are the type of person who is athletic and loves to be outdoors, hiking is a great way to get out of the house and explore. Pack a water bottle, sunglasses and sunscreen inside a small bag, and wear some cute workout gear with comfy shoes and an adorable hat, and you are good to go. It is seriously so peaceful and fun, and a great way to get exercise.

5) SWIMMING



Swimming is so fun, and again, a great way to exercise if you aren't the type of person who loves to go to the gym. Invite some friends and take some cute pictures!

6) HAVE A PICNIC



Picnics are so fun, and are great if you want to get some friends together and hang out. Grab a polaroid and snacks, and lay out a blanket in your backyard. You can take some adorable pictures, listen to new songs, play games, and more.

7) SHOPPING



To be honest, I definitely shop more than I should, but it does seem somewhat therapeutic. I love going out with friends and driving to the local mall, or even visiting small boutiques downtown.

8) HOST A POOL PARTY



Pool parties are always great to host. I love having parties and inviting friends and family. Whether it is a barbecue, or just a casual get together, you can throw some adorable floaties in the pool, take Instagram pictures, create cute snacks, and hang out.

9) TRY OUT SUMMER RECIPES



I don't know if this is just me, but I always see around Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, etc. adorable recipes for summer. You can pick an easy one to recreate, such as California Donuts or a pineapple bowl filled with fruit, and try it out.

10) VISIT FAMOUS LANDMARKS



If there are any famous landmarks, or even well known museums or restaurants near where you live, you can take a quick car ride out and visit them.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and found it helpful. Make sure to share this post if you guys are just as excited about summer posts as I am. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Fashion Trend said…
All the images are good , I like those summer fashion trend.

Popular Posts