SUMMER LOOK BOOK : MAKEUP, HAIR, AND OUTFIT IDEAS I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. Today, I wanted to share with you guys a summer look book that I think you guys would like, so let's get started!

1) OUTFIT



•Striped multi colored off the shoulder crop top
•High waisted boyfriend jeans
•Gold necklace
•Espadrilles

I would roll up some cute boyfriend jeans, add gold accessories, and bring a fun bag.

2) HAIR



I love beach waves for summer, and they are really easy to recreate. Grab a curling iron with a 1-2 inch wand, and grab sections of your hair, holding it for 5-10 seconds. Keep on repeating, and brush it out if you want them to be more soft, add some hair spray to keep them curly, and you are good to go!

3) MAKEUP



Start off with your regular facial routine. Start off by using an eye primer before you start so your eyeshadow will stay all day. Add a skin colored shadow over your lid, and buff in a deep purple plum color in an outer v shape. Add a bright pink shimmery eyeshadow on the center of your lid. Take a shimmery white shadow and add it below your brow and in your inner tear duct.

Put on mascara, eyeliner, and add faux freckles by taking a light brown and adding them around your cheek bones. Add some light brush, bronzer, and highlight on your cupids bow, the tip of your nose, and on your cheekbones. Add a nude lipstick shade, and you are good to go!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if you did, make sure to share it so I know. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts