WHAT'S IN MY PURSE : SUMMER EDITION I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I have a Vera Pelle bag that my aunt got for me from Italy, which I absolutely love. It is grey and holds everything I would ever need. It works great as a carryon as well, and I am able to throw in products and quickly go. I am using it as my summer bag, and I thought it would be fun to share with you guys what is in it, so let's get started.



1) ROSE HIBISCUS FACE MIST



I recently talked about this product in my beauty essentials for summer post, which will be linked down below. I am obsessed with anything that is rose scented, and this is great to bring around. It feels refreshing and cool, and great to put on anytime your face feels dry.

2) DIOR SUNGLASSES



Dior sunglasses are to die for, and are so great, but obviously you can bring around any pair of sunglasses that you love. You can also DIY a pair by getting some from a local thrift store, and adding beads or embellishments from your local craft store, such as Michaels or Joann's Fabric.

3) PLANNER



I love my planner and pretty much bring it wherever I go. It helps me organize all of the events that are coming up. Depending on whether you want a personal planner or a school planner, you should buy one that has enough space for you to write your daily tasks.

4) HEADPHONES/EARPHONES



I love listening to music whenever I go anywhere. I typically bring earphones with me, but headphones are great as well. If I am on a road trip, in the car, or just waiting around, I always have to have a pair of headphones or earphones so I can listen to songs and go on social media, watch videos, go onto Pinterest, or plan out blog posts for you guys.

5) DAISY PERFUME BY MARC JACOBS



I love the perfume Daisy by Marc Jacobs. My mom got me a set of both Daisy perfumes and Dot, as well as Oh Lola by Marc Jacobs, which all smell amazing, and the best part is they are smaller versions, so I can take them wherever I go. You can also purchase rollers if you have a smaller purse and don't want to take up too much space.

6) PHONE



I bring my phone everywhere I go because I am obsessed with Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, and the game Flow. I also think that if you have a good phone case, you've got your life together!

7) COMPUTER



Like my phone, I bring my computer with me if I am going to cafe's to study with friends, or to prepare posts for you guys.

8) PORTABLE CHARGER



Having a portable charger with you will help if you are a tech lover like myself. You can get one with a cute print off of Etsy, Amazon, or at any other store, such as Urban Outfitters, that has tech gadgets to try out.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. If you want to see more, What's In My Purse posts for more upcoming seasons, make sure to share this so that I know. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots




Comments

Popular Posts