TWO PIECE, DRESS, AND ROMPER IDEAS I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. Because it is summer, and it has been extremely hot lately, I thought I would share with you guys some two piece, dress, and romper ideas that you can try out this summer, so let's get started.

1) STRIPES



I love patterns for summer, because it gives a unique twist to the typical solid color outfit. Off the shoulder is still a big trend, which is great, because this outfit includes that, as well as an adorable pair of matching pants. You can pair the top with high waisted jeans and the striped trousers with a t-shirt tucked into it as well and some espadrilles.

Buy it in red!

Top: http://www.showmeyourmumu.com/heidi-ruffle-crop-seventies-stripe-pebble?utm_source=20648&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=8-10469&utm_content=2007238390&utm_term=2561250576

Bottom: http://www.showmeyourmumu.com/eli-s-trousers-seventies-stripe-pebble

2) CONCERT OUTFIT



There has been a lot of concerts lately, so if you are planning on going to one, this is an adorable outfit to wear. It includes a white haltered crop top and flowy white shorts with embroidered red roses. You can pair this with a wide brimmed hat, round black sunglasses, and sandals, as well as a brown shoulder bag.

Purchase the Two Piece : https://www.shechoic.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/fashion-white-embroidery-two-piece?variant=33312006285

3) CASUAL WORKOUT TWO PIECE



If you are the type of person who likes to work out or go to the gym, and also likes to stay casual and comfortable, you can wear this grey two piece if you are running errands. I would personally wear this outfit with some sneakers and a black baseball hat. I would wear this if I was going places before going to the gym, going for a run, etc. That way, you can get things done, and you won't have to waste your time trying to change into a cute outfit for the gym if time is tight.

Buy: http://stelladolls.com/sportwear/2405-every-day-two-piece-set.html

4) RED FLORAL ROMPER



I love floral patterns for summer, and I also love wearing red if I am feeling like I want to add color to my outfit. You can pair this with some wedges or a block heel, as well as slides or sandals, and some gold jewelry.

https://www.shoppriceless.com/products/at-last-romper

5) OFF THE SHOULDER STRIPED ROMPER



This is very similar to the first two piece that I showed you guys, but if you aren't a big two piece person, rompers can be extremely flattering as well. With some sandals and rings, you can wear this out to a festival, or a road trip.

6) GIRLY GLAM



I love going girly for summer as well. Something light and airy can be extremely comfortable to wear if you live in a place with a hot climate. This is an adorable floral romper, with a thin material so it will be easy to slip on.

Romper: http://www.zaful.com/cami-floral-chiffon-holiday-romper-p_274734.html?seid=1053746zf274734

7) BLUE WRAP DRESS



I think this color is so adorable. I also love wrap dresses for summer as well. You can wear these with slides or sandals, a pair of sunglasses, and a cute straw hat.

https://www.deloom.com/products/blue-summer-swing-party-dress?utm_content=buffer4af7c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_campaign=buffer

8) DENIM WRAP DRESS



This is another wrap dress, but what I absolutely love about this is that it is denim. I love denim for summer, and incorporating it in a dress gives it a different, unique vibe.

http://us.shein.com/Blue-Wrap-Cami-Dress-With-Tie-Detail-p-340417-cat-1727.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=cpc&utm_compaign=uspindress170209201baiyao20170604&url_from=uspindress170209201baiyao20170604&pp=0

9) OFF THE SHOULDER WHITE DRESS



I love this outfit because the band stretches, and is a good staple to have in your wardrobe. If you wear a white outfit, you can mix small accents of colors with it, such as gold jewelry, a fun bag, etc.

http://www.azbro.com/day/221104-women-s-off-shoulder-elastic-waist-solid-dress.html?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Pinaz221104dress414b

10) SIMPLE WHITE MIDI DRESS



I love midi dresses for summer because I think they are the perfect length. I also love this dress because it exposes the skin in the center of the dress, and ties up in the front as well. This would look adorable with some slides, sandals, or mules (ps. I have a post on mules coming up soon!).

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and you buy some of these products or try to recreate an adorable outfit for summer with items similar or close to these ideas. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots



Comments

Popular Posts