ASK NEON DOTS

I'm starting a new series called, Ask Neon Dots. All you have to do is ask questions for me in the comments below and if it turns out to be successful, the next time I do one of these blog posts, I will use your questions. But for now, I will use questions off of the internet.

Question 1: Group dates or single dates?

Answer 1: I am the kind of person who loves cliche things, so I would love it if a guy would take me on a date, just him and I, but if you are the more awkward type and you really need some friend to be there with you, then group dates are the way to go. I would do a group date later into your relationship.

Question 2: Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends?

Answer 2: Yes, absolutely. It seems like they are ashamed of you, which they should not be.

Question 3: What's your favorite magazine?

Answer 3: I love Vogue

Question 4: Jeans or skirts?

Answer 4: I usually prefer jeans because they are so casual and they can really look cute with an outfit. You may have a fancy peplum that you want to dress down; Jeans are the way to go. I also have this fear that if I go to school wearing a dress/skirt and it's windy... Yeah... :0 You know the drill

Question 5: Do you ever cry in sad movies?

Answer: Rarely. I'm not the kind of person who cries in movies. I usually feel emotional, but that's it.

That's all I have for you guys today! Make sure to comment in the comment section below. Thanks!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts