TESTING STRATEGIES

Hi guys. I don't know about you, but I am starting my finals in school in May, and I am literally just thinking, OMG, what if I get a bad grade! I can't do the retake this time, and it will show on my grades. Finals can really stress you out. That's why I'm here! I'm going to give you guys some tips/tricks on how to survive finals. ;)

1) STUDY! I would recommend studying a little bit of what you learned throughout the year for each subject in school that you have every day. I like to use flash cards. If you do not understand, let's say, a definition, put that flashcard in a separate file then the words that you do understand.

2) Bring a snack. Your school may not allow you to bring a snack, but for me, I believe they do. It helps you calm down, if you are a foodie like me! :D Maybe you are a stress eater. You can pack some gum, juice box, sandwich, maybe even just a simple granola bar or cookie.

3) Supplies. Get your supplies ready people! You will want to pack:

*Number 2 pencils
*Erasers
*Pen

That is the simple basic things that most schools require you bring for your finals.

Hope you guys found these simple ideas helpful. Bye!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts