AGE OF ADALINE MOVIE REVIEW

Hi guys. I know I have been doing a lot of movie reviews lately, but that's just because there is nothing for me to right about. If you guys have any ideas for me, comment down below. (I think you can now comment down below.) Let's get on with the movie review.

The Age of Adaline is about a woman who was born in the early 1900's. She had a great life until one day, when she decided to take the wrong route. She had a big car crash and her car made a turn so that her car landed in a river, I believe. Lightning hit her, and she would never age again.

Due to that fact, she had to keep on moving every decade and change her name as well, so people wouldn't recognize her. She was about to move out of San Francisco, however she met a guy. He was special to her, so the two kept on dating for a while.

She goes to meet his parents one weekend, when her boyfriends dad recognizes her because he was her previous boyfriend before she stopped aging. He immediately recognized her, however did not say a word until later, when she got in another car accident. The ambulance put electrical pads on her chest and she went back alive again. Returning back to San Francisco, she was going to go out one night with her boyfriend until she noticed a white hair and realized that she started aging again.

I would probably rate the movie a 4.5. It is pretty dramatic, and I wouldn't give it a 5/5 for everyone, but I really enjoyed it. Check it out soon!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts