I HATE THIS TAG

Okay, there is something uploading on my computer and it will not upload, so that gave me the inspiration to make the, I hate this tag. I don't even know if it's a real tag and I do not intend to search it up, because I am lazy, so here are a list of things I hate.

•When something cannot load
•When somebody scratches their fork on a plate
•Really loud crying
•My brother .... .... .... I never said anything... ... ...
•When my friend gives me this really rude stare, like I'm crazy (even though I am, it would be nice to have an, 'interesting thought' once in a while... And no names!)
•When you get your hopes up and it doesn't come true
•When people start talking about really sad things

I could go on, but I think it is safe to stop here. Hope you guys enjoyed this tag. Don't forget to do it yourself or maybe with a friend. Bye!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts