TRAVELING ESSENTIALS

I did a Traveling Essentials blog post a while ago, but I decided to make one soon because Summer is rolling around now and I will be traveling a lot during the summer. I may even start a YouTube Channel. I will write a blog post about it to give you updates on YouTube and if I really decide to do it. Let's get started!

Talk:

During a plane is the time to let out your flaws. I know that I may be going to New York this summer and I think I may fly business class. If you haven't before, you pretty much get your own space to yourself, so I say you let out the flaws. Make yourself look like what you look like at night. Yeah, you can do it!

Try and put on a facial mask or an eye mask. These simple little things can really help your skin improve and yet, you still are on a plane. Make sure that if your flight is 10+, you get a lot of sleep on the plane. Trust me. Also, if you don't like their snacks/menu, then you might want to pack a healthy snack, like a banana or an oatmeal chocolate chip cookie! ;)

Essentials:

Whenever I'm on a plane, I definitely need my phone to Instagram everything, if you know what I mean! :) I would also bring my computer if I were you. Obviously, head phones are, as well, a must if you want to listen to some music. Again, if you will be on your plane for a while, I would take a water bottle just in case, snacks again, and maybe your overnight things, depending on if you don't go to Business and 1st class or not.

Hope you found this useful. Bye!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts