BEING DIFFERENT

I just wants to talk to you guys about being different. You may be born deaf, or blind and somebody's reading this to you.  What about no thumb? That is okay. Millions of kids who are so innocent think that they should change just because their different and people start bullying and that leads kids to committing suicide.

You may not care or you may be a supporter but please try and help in any way possible. You and I could save somebody's life and the thought of that is amazing, just like the thought that I might entertain you guys sometimes. It makes me happy to help the world, so come join me in this journey to prevent bullying. I know how it feels and it's literally a living hell, :0, so At least I am going to try and help and hopefully you will too. And I know that you may not even care, and I get that, but maybe you might understand and want to help somebody too. Love you guys so much.

Xoxo,

Neon dots

Comments

Popular Posts