SIBLING TAG

Me: Hi guys! It's me, Neon Dots (obviously), and I am here with my brother

Bro: Hi

Me: Wow... Okay, so we are going to be answering the questions to the sibling tag

Bro: Just so you know, she made me do this

Me: Let's get started!

Me: Question 1, who is the oldest?

Bro: You are by one year

Me: Yes. Okay, what do you dislike or like about your siblings?

Bro: I don't like anything about you.

Me: You are dumb, ugly, and not nice

(#GettingAlong!)

Me: What do you and your siblings have in common?

Bro: Nothing

Me: That's true. Funniest memory?

Bro: That's hard... We don't have many

Me: (Rolling eyes) This one was recently. When we were little, we would watch Little Einstein. One of my brothers classmates were singing it, and he caught onto it. Then my brother started singing the song and it got contagious to me. Whenever we sing it, I can't help but laugh.

Bro: Most memorable argument?

Me: We have so many, there really isn't one big fight

Me: Describe each other in one word

Bro: Ugly

Me: Thanks... You are ugly, dumb, mean... Shall I go on?

Bro: ONE word

Me: I know

Thank you guys for reading the Sibling Tag blog post. You do one with your sibling if you have a blog and then comment down below! Bye!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts