MAKEUP MADNESS: THEY'RE REAL MASCARA REVIEW

Hi guys! Today I am doing a review on the They're Real mascara by Benefit Cosmetics.

Image result for they're real
The price in the US is $24 and in Canada it is $30.45, and not to worry, if you live in Europe, it is 21.60 Euros.

Review:

I personally think that this mascara, at first, leaves a lot of clumps on your lashes, and it is not that great, but you get used to it, and overall I think that the color payoff is spectacular, not to mention the very cute name and packaging, however Benefit is a very high-end brand, so if you do not want to waste your money on something that you are worried you will not adjust to, I do not recommend this product for you, but overall I would rate it maybe 3.5-4 stars.

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts