HEALTH SESSION: SUMMER EDITION

I totally have forgot about my health session blog posts, and I miss them so much! I feel like I have a lot to say about Summer, and how you can still stay fit during the Summer, so keep on reading, and I hope you like this!

1) Run in the morning!


Okay, maybe this is a bit unrealistic, but trust me guys, I have tried running in the mornings with a friend, just tuning into music as I take a light jog, and even if you walk, I cannot tell you how great it feels! You are keeping your body healthy and at the same time doing something. If you are like me, and have nothing to do, this is a great strategy to fill up your calendar.

2) Water. 

Image result for water

(Haha, so unrealistic!)

I know this is such an obvious one, but I cannot tell you guys how important it is to drink water constantly during the sun, because if you are running and it is burning outside, you can end up walking, and I would personally not mind the extra weight if I know I really need it. But maybe this is just me, because I practically drink just water.

3) Play at least one sport.


I only play one sport, which is tennis, but again, really important that you play at least one sport because if you are not a fan of running, by doing this, you are still active and running around, and it feels so great to just move around instead of sitting around in a chair on your laptop, which I am doing. Great, just great!

Hope you guys enjoyed this summer edition, please share with those sport lovers in your life, I love you guys, and I will see you soon! (PS. What should I call you guys? NEONS!) Kisses to all of my neons! (Is that cheesy? Whatever... I'm keeping it)

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts