WYOMING BLOG POSTS!

Hi guys! So, you know how I always say that I am going to write a blog post while traveling? Well, this Summer my family and I were debating on where to travel, and we decided Jackson, Wyoming! We're renting a really nice cabin and we're going to have a fun road trip in the car with Jo Jo (our dog) and Fluffy (my hamster). Check out my pet update series if you want to know more about them.

I am finally bringing you guys with me, and I can promise you guys this because I will have my phone and laptop with me, and either way, I can still upload content for you guys, which I am over the moon excited about, and I will be including pictures as well. I think I'm going to call it "Wyoming Adventures with Neon Dots", or is that too long?

Point is, I guess I won't be having a stay-cation anymore! I now know that this summer, I have a lot going on, even though I thought I didn't!

Hope you guys are as excited as I am! Kisses!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts