MAKEUP PRODUCTS!

I am totally obsessed with makeup and all of their products, and I feel like I have a lot to talk about certain brands and certain products, and what you should and should not buy, and just discuss with you guys about makeup, so if you love anything beauty, then keep on reading!

BENEFIT:

One thing that I love about Benefit is that their color payoff is amazing! I got a whole "face" kit called Groovy kind-a-love, which comes with porefessional, that's real mascara, and some eyeshadows, and it comes in a really nice, pretty purple, gold tin can and it's so cute, and what I love about Benefit is that they have the cutest names and packaging, and again, the color payoff was so amazing.

BARE MINERALS:

Bare Minerals is a very high-end makeup brand, and I personally think that their products are a little pricy, but then again,  I only have a couple of their products. I can't really say much about this makeup brand, but if you do not like the more pricy brands, then this is not the right makeup brand for you.

That is all for today, if you would like me to do a part two, then just share this video so I know, and I will talk to you guys later. Kisses to my neons!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Last blog post:

http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2015/07/health-session-summer-edition.html

Comments

Popular Posts