DIY CORNER: 3 DIY PHONE CASES!

Okay, to be honest guys, I am a little bit too obsessed with phone cases, and ever since I got my iPhone 5c, it just inspired me to have a phone case collection, and before I got it, I knew I wanted it but didn't know that it could be so pricy, and I have watched multiple videos on how to make 3 cute DIY phone cases, and I thought I had to show you guys too! It would just not be fare... Let's get into it!

DiY Rainbow Button iPhone Case.  So cute!  Make a custom iphone cover using a clear $5 cover and some spare buttons.

•Clear phone case
•Colorful buttons
•Hot glue gun

Take your hot glue gun and start gluing it onto the border of your button, not the hollow part, because then it won't stick that way, and glue them on any way you want to, maybe an ombre pattern like the picture, or just one solid color.

You can do this with any kind of scrap booking paper, and make a bunch so that you can switch out the design whenever you like.

•Printed picture
•Pencil
•Scissors
•Phone
•Clear phone case

Take your picture and your phone and outline your phone or your current phone case onto the picture so you know that it can easily go into the clear case, and once you are done with that, you can cut that out and put it inside your clear phone case, and the best part about it is that you can change it out whenever you want... Do you guys think that I should do a donut? :)

Candy wrapper iPhone case

•Empty candy wrappers
•Sharpie
•Phone
•Clear phone case
•Scissors

This is just like the last DIY I did, and I love this one because nobody else will have it. Outline your phone with the sharpie so that it is more visible, and then cut that out and stick that inside your phone case, and the good thing (and the cheesy thing) is that you are recycling.


Comments

Popular Posts