SWEATER WEATHER TAG, FALL VERSION

Hi guys! So I decided to do the Sweater Weather Tag, fall edition. Maybe in the future I will do a Christmas version, but anyways, at first I did not know the heck what it even was, so I decided to search it up, and yeah. So now you could say I'm prepared, so let's get started!

1. Favorite Candle Scent?

Um, I would have to go with TAHITIAN VANILLA from the World Market (a.k.a. Cost Plus). It's so rich yet soft and it really has that amazing smell that I personally love. Hard to explain. :-/

2. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate

First of all, hot chocolate is a must for the winter, not the fall, um... green tea, I do love it but no... Definitely coffee! I love latte's and I can't wait till I can try my very first pumpkin spiced latte! I know, I haven't tasted one yet, but still.

3. Do you switch up your make up routine for the fall?

I don't wear make up outside my house because I just really don't need it that much. I mean, I do do it at my house for fun, so I would actually say I do. I mean fall wise and school wise, kind of similar look. I like to go with the neutral eyeshadows, matte kind of foundation, and a bold lip. Great for the fall and school!

4. Hats or scarves

Scarves for the fall just because you can wear it with a high bun, sweater, green pants, and some black lace-up boots. MMMH!

5. Most worn sweater?

Well where I live, we don't necessarily have to wear sweaters until the holidays roll around but I'd have to say maybe my black and white striped sweater (?).

6. Football games or jumping in leaves?

If I had a nice surface to do some jumping in leaves, then definitely. I am a girl, so I do not like to watch football games. So confusing...

7. Skinny jeans or leggings?

UGH! They're both so cute, but I have to go with leggings just because sometimes jeans can cut off your circulation. Like, I have these pair of skinny jeans that I love because they look great on me! LOL. Any who, they're so tight around the waist.

8. Boots or uggs?

Uggs for me wear out easily, so boots.

9. What is your #1 favorite thing about fall?

Probably getting more towards the holidays, getting more cold and yeah. OOH! And halloween.

10. What is the fall weather like where you live?

Well, it's really hot now, especially this week (ugh), so pretty hot, but I'd say more towards the end, it seems to cool down.


Hope you guys enjoyed this sweater weather tag. If you can, please comment down below to request a christmas version when the time comes. I do know however that there was some problems with the whole commenting thing, but if you can or will try, I'd love to hear what you thought, maybe some post requests, and yeah. Bye!

XOXO,

Neon dots

Comments

Popular Posts