DASHIN FASHION: PRETTY LITTLE LIARS - GET THE LOOK I NEON DOTS

Hey guys! I wanted to do something different that I've never done before, and take one of my favorite TV shows and show you guys how to recreate each and every one of the characters outfits. I am for sure going to be doing more of these posts because I am super excited to show you guys how to recreate Emily, Hanna, Aria, and Spencer's outfits, so let's get started!

1) ARIA


Aria probably has one of my favorite styles. If you want to recreate any of Aria's outfits, you need to have her staples, which is always her leather jacket, any type of leather jacket, and some type of printed dress. Aria really likes to go bold and play around with prints and what not, and mix and match, and I think she really goes for that more, girly with an edge kind of style.

Aria also loves to layer and play around with fun vests and what not. She has that type of style where she will take a denim jacket, and think, how can I make this to fit my own style, so she could easily cut off the sleeves, add studs, and you have a cute vest that's extremely cheap.

2) HANNA



I love Hanna's style! She is very modern chic, and plays around with different blazers, a cute pastel colored blouse, and a good mini skirt, and another big staple is some type of good heel or boot, depending on the season. She's the type of person who really goes glam, even to school, and is very bold, so definitely try around with blazers, blouses, skirts, and heels, and a good staple purse, and you are all set.

3) SPENCER



Spencer has a very mature look, just like her personality. She always goes around with a good cardigan, maybe a fitted button down shirt, definitely jeans, and some heels or Toms. She also plays around with shoulder bags and sweaters, and occasionally a good blazer. If anything, she would be more like Hanna or Emily if she were to change up her outfit, which she usually doesn't, but when she does, it's more like something Emily or Hanna would wear.

4) EMILY



Emily's style is definitely more on the tomboy style. She goes with a good denim jacket, maybe a flannel underneath, a white v-neck, some jeans, and good boots and a shoulder bag. She goes with more dark colors, and plays up with different accessories, and she definitely likes to layer her clothes and play around with some pop of colors in her jewelry and her jeans.

I hope you guys could easily find some inspiration in each of the girls outfits, and if you don't know about the show Pretty Little Liars, I definitely recommend you check it out. They have most of the seasons on Netflix, and you can hopefully enjoy it as much as I do. If you guys decide to recreate any of the casts outfits, use the #plloutfit on Instagram, yes, a shorter hashtag, on Instagram so that I can see. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts