EXCITING NEWS + MY REAL NAME?! I NEON DOTS

Hey guys! So, my friend and I were thinking of doing another blog. She is fully aware that I have this blog, but we wanted to do something different, together, since we both love DIY's, fashion, makeup, etc. I don't want to promise you guys anything because you all know that when I saw I will do something I most of the time end up not doing it, so we've been talking about it for a while together.

We were thinking of doing some videos, so I could post, for example, a DIY or maybe a look book, and on the other blog, we could do a video showing you guys how we would recreate it or how to make that certain DIY if you guys prefer videos over blog posts. If this gets a lot of views, and if you make sure to share it with your friends, I can 99% promise you that we will do it sometime this year!

I will totally update you guys on if we do it, when, and I will also make sure to provide a link for you guys. I also wanted to let you know that my name is Olivia, and yes, I am a teenager. I wanted to clear that up in case we decided to do a video and you guys thought that my voice was high or wanted to know why my friend would possibly call me Olivia, so I just wanted to clear that up, but I will still be going by Neon Dots, but you can call me whenever when referring to me.

Thank you guys for stopping by today, have a great day, make sure to check out my last blog post, I will link that down below for you guys as usual, and again, I will update you guys on how it goes!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts